World of Warcraft TCG ‘March with the Legion’ Expansion Set
Release Date: November 21st, 2007
MOTL Street Date: 11/21
MOTL Sneak Date: 11/17
Packs per box: 24 (same as before)
SRP per pack: $3.99 (same as before)
Set size: 319 (same as Dark Portal, sets 5 & 6 will be smaller)
Starter SRP: $14.99 (same as always) -- not $20 as quoted in this thread
Number of different loot cards in MOTL = 3 (same as before) -- The INSERT rate of these loot cards has significantly increased.
More Cards and More Loot!
By Upper Deck
Upper Deck Entertainment takes the award-winning World of Warcraft TCG to a whole new level in November with a brand-new booster pack configuration.
“We will also make it easier to collect the three exciting new Loot cards by randomly inserting more Loot cards per set, which will give players a greater opportunity to experience the exciting online in-game items everyone has been talking about.”
While each booster pack will now contain four additional cards per pack (three common cards and one uncommon card) plus one UDE Points card, each March of the Legion Starter Set will contain a 33-card deck built for one of the nine character classes, three oversized Hero cards, two booster packs to customize decks and one rulebook.
Both products will feature the randomly inserted Loot cards that give players who receive them access to unique World of Warcraft in-game items. The set’s Loot cards will feature foil versions of the regular cards with a modified card template, which adds a great look to any player’s deck. All Loot cards can only be found through the World of Warcraft TCG.
An introduction to the second year of the award-winning World of Warcraft TCG, March of the Legion serves as a solid expansion set and the perfect way for players to begin collecting strong cards for deck building. The set will feature Aldor and Scryer sub-factions, new keywords, and demonic allies.
From his seat upon the Throne of Kil’jaeden, Doom Lord Kazzak raises his sword and calls the fel host to battle. Infernals march from the Deathforge of Shadowmoon Valley to bolster demonic armies across the shattered realm of Outland and to crush all those who stand in their way.
The Burning Crusade is upon us. The March of the Legion has begun.
Heed the Call!
March of the Legion™ is the fourth set in the World of Warcraft® Trading Card Game, which is based upon the award-winning massively multiplayer online role playing game, World of Warcraft™.
Key Selling Points:
- Introduction of the second year of the award-winning World of Warcraft® TCG with all new content, including sub-factions, demonic allies, and new types of powers for your Hero.
- New Uniquely coded rare Loot™ cards feature cosmetic upgrades for your World of Warcraft® online character.
- Collect UDE Points cards with unique codes to earn special TCG cards, promotional materials, and distinct cosmetic upgrades for your online World of Warcraft® character!
- Compete in a robust World of Warcraft® TCG Organized Play programs such as Darkmoon Faires, Sneak Previews, Release Celebrations and win amazing prizes!
- Amazing original art from today’s top creators gives you a fresh look at the World of Warcraft® universe!
- 15 game cards & 1 UDE Points card per pack
- 24 packs per display
- 12 displays per case.
Arrival date: November 21st, 2007